Kamoso is an application for taking Pictures and Videos using any webcam.
Kamoso is an application between two worlds, “Multimedia” and “Toys”. While its main propose may be seen as just “Take Pictures” and “Take Videos”, our plan goes beyond that: we are planning to add a bunch of effects that will allow to the user to play with the webcam, we want it to be fun, in the end. All of these is followed by a tightly integration with the Web 2.0, by adding export features to the most common Web 2.0 services, such YouTube, Facebook, twitpic…
- Make Kamoso rock solid
- We moved to QtGStreamer (part of the last point)
- Improve interface usability
- Effects: investigate what GStreamer offers and try to get the best out of it
- Simplify Web 2.0 integration: make it easier to add support for new services
- Interface candy: make the interface more appealing to the eye, properly integrate the effects
- Semaphore designs (What happens from when you click at the shot button, and when the picture is actually taken)
- Mockups, ideas, whatever!